Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New hair color...

Well since I have been in such a bold mood here the past few weeks I decided it was time for a hair color change..so starting tonight I am a Chocolate Cherry. I have been on a red kick here lately... my kitchen.. my hair. What next? My hair is naturally very dark..I think it gets very boring so I spice it up from time to time. I will have it this dark for awhile then I will add some carmel highlights to it in a few weeks...I have to wait..don't want to fry my hair. My hair will not be the color on the box..it is actually dark brown with a red twist to it. I really like it. I can't dry and fix it right now because my boys are sleeping and the dryer would wake them up...so I will see how it does in the morning. I don't think I will have to wear a bag on my head or anything when I go out tomorrow. It's funny Laz won't even see it until tomorrow afternoon..Lets just see if he will even notice..Guys are not good about that kinda thing. ohh and the shots are not even the right color. My bathroom has a light pink color on the walls...so my color came out kinda funky.


10 comments:

Debbi said...

Please show us the final results!

Angie Moses said...

I can't wait to see it on YOU! I love reds too

Reds said...

How fun to change hair color - wish I could! Are we going to see a self-portrait soon??

Michelle said...

ok, i wanna see pics of the new doo! how fun to be so adventurous.

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see the results. :)

Jess said...

OOH, KEWL! I dyed my hair this week too. Just a really DARK chocolate brown. I seriously came THISCLOSE to buying the chocolate cherry too! Great minds huh? :p

Bobbi said...

Ohh pretty...need a SP now. I love red hari...but I am biased ;)

Angela2932 said...

Be sure and post the photo when you do it!

selena said...

Can't wait to see your new 'do!!

Chell said...

Yes please show us the final results...